November 17, 2020 from 1:30pm – 2:45pm ET
Time is Running Out to Register for FDIC Webinar: Protecting Consumer Bank Accounts for Scams. Please join the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation to learn about ways to protect consumers’ bank accounts from fraudulent schemes and scams. Gain valuable information from state and federal agencies about recent scams and practical ways to help consumers identify and avoid them.
- Michael Boutros, The Federal Trade Commission
- Licette Shumaker, Internal Revenue Service, Atlanta Office
- Melissa Sneed, Georgia Department of Banking and Finance
- Shawn Conroy, Georgia Office of Attorney General, Consumer Protection Division
Who Should Attend?
- State, local, and federal agencies
This event is free, but you must register to attend. Register Today!
Control + Double Click to Register Now: https://cvent.me/WLlL4Z
If you have any questions about this webinar, please contact Elaine M. Hunter at email@example.com